Monday, November 11, 2013

Kool Komix - Part 1

   Do you want to know the best comic book for kids?  Of course you do!  Kids ages 3 to 12 would love it. The comic is called Tiny Titans and I have laughed so hard milk came out of my ears!  I have been reading it since I was 2.  
   It is made by Art Blatzar and Franco with DC Comics.  It shows kid versions of DC side kicks doing normal stuff like going to school, but it is super funny.  One of the jokes is Speedy carrying an apple and Green Arrow says, "I don't think you need any props for your William Tell report."  Another of my favorite jokes is when Robin's suit turned pink because of Super Girl's cape in the wash.   
   If you are a kid or have a kid who likes DC sidekicks you should buy Tiny Titans.  They don't make them any more but you can get back issues and read Art Blatzar and Franco's other comics: Itty Bitty Hellboy and Superman Family Adventures.
Aww yeah Titans!!




No comments:

Post a Comment