Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Top 5 Holiday Gifts of 2013

My birthday is around Christmas.  Every year I try to get the best presents. I have picked out my top five Christmas and birthday presents for a boy for 2013.     

5.   I love to read.  My favorite book this year is Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney. The whole series is full of witty comics and Greg's foolish misadventures.  If the kid in your life loves books, this is the present for him.




4. Hot Wheels cars and sets are super fast, super small and plain awesome mini cars.  My pick is the  Triple Track Twister. I like the TTT because the cars go upside down in this track. I don't know a kid who doesn't like Hot Wheels.

3.  Legos are fun to build with lots of pieces to get everywhere.  I love creating models and once I made my own Area 51.  My favorites for 2013 are the Chima sets. I like the mini fig characters the best because they look like humanoid animals.

2.  Furbys are adorable, fuzzy interactive robot toys.  The Furby Booms require an app. My Furby, Tho Tah, is all blue and very cute. He talks back to me and even dances when I play music for him.

The number one holiday gift of 2013 is...Skylanders Swap Force.  Swap Force is the best because you can swap the characters.  In the game you have to save Skylands from the evil Kaos. It is awesome because the story is fun and you can collect all of the figures.

Any of these gifts will guarantee that you have a excellent holiday.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment